BasX MR1 11.2 Channel Cinema Receiver
The BasX MR1 Is a true audiophile component, designed and built by professionals to deliver the outstanding performance that both audiophiles and casual listeners can appreciate.
This cinema receiver combines a high performance 13.2 channel immersive surround sound processor, and an audiophile quality 11 channel power amplifier, in a single chassis. A new hight in performance for value makes this new product an instant wish list header.
The Emotiva BasX MR1 cinema receiver combines a high performance 13.2 channel immersive surround sound processor, and an audiophile quality 11 channel amplifier, in a single chassis. The processor section of the MR1 supports 4k UHD video, including HDR and Dolby Vision, enhanced ARC (eARC), and the latest Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ immersive surround sound formats. The MR1 features six HDMI 2.0b video inputs, all of which support 4k UHD HDR video, and includes support for enhanced ARC (eARC).
Included with the MR1 is a measurement microphone and the latest version of EmoQ, Emotiva’s well-regarded automatic room correction system. The MR1 also offers multiple analogue and digital audio inputs, and an integrated Bluetooth receiver with aptX.
- Video Inputs and Outputs: (6) HDMI 2.0b compliant HDMI video inputs (all with full support for 4k UHD video, HDCP 2.2, HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision); (2) HDMI 2.0b compliant HDMI video outputs (primary output supports both ARC and eARC).
- Audio Inputs: (4) stereo unbalanced analogue audio inputs; (2) S/PDIF coaxial digital audio inputs; (2) Toslink (optical) digital audio inputs; (1) USB Audio (DAC) input; (1) Bluetooth audio input (internal with rear panel antenna).
- Audio Outputs: (1) set of 13.2 channel unbalanced audio main outputs; (1) set of 11 channel speaker outputs; (2) balanced subwoofer outputs (in parallel with main sub outputs)
- Surround Sound Audio Formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Surround, DTS:X, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS
- Surround Sound Upmixers: Dolby Surround Upmixer (DSU), DTS Neural:X
- EmoQ Second Generation Automatic Room Correction (with graphical interface).
- Manual Room Correction (EQ)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.05 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.0025% @ 1 kHz, < 0.05% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Power Output Per Channel; ELEVEN channels driven: 100 watts RMS / channel @ 8 Ohms; 130 watts RMS / channel @ 4 Ohms; < 0.1% THD
- Dimensions W x H X D mm: 432 x 330 x 584
- Weight (approx): 23kg
- UK launch price: £2300.00